Genesis Support sell self- testing covid 19 tests. We collect information relevant for this purpose. Genesis Support processes personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, Genesis Support acts as a data controller. As a data controller, Genesis Support is committed to protecting your privacy, the privacy of our clients and users of our website. We will only use personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
The information we collect and how we use it
Genesis Support may collect your personal data via our website upon your purchase. (please note that the list is not exhaustive)
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Purpose for testing
- Phone number
All data will be kept in the strictest of confidence. We will only share information with the relevant governing bodies at your consent upon purchase. We will not sell your information to any parties.
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data and sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us via the contact us section.