Genesis Support sell self- testing covid 19 tests. We collect information relevant for this purpose. Genesis Support processes personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, Genesis Support acts as a data controller. As a data controller, Genesis Support is committed to protecting your privacy, the privacy of our clients and users of our website. We will only use personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
The information we collect and how we use it
Genesis Support may collect your personal data via our website upon your purchase. (please note that the list is not exhaustive)
- Your Unique reference number on your test kits
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Purpose for testing
- Phone number
- NHS number
- Vaccination status
All data will be kept in the strictest of confidence. We will only share information with the relevant governing bodies at your consent upon purchase. We will not sell your information to any parties. We will not collect any information which we, or relevant third parties, do not need.
Once a swab sample is sent back to us, and it has been tested for Covid 19, our partnering laboratory will generate a result report of the sample tested with the personal information provided. If you fail to properly provide all requested data or provide incorrect data we may be unable to provide testing or notify you of your results.
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time. As a controller and/or processor of personal data, Genesis Support and its partnering companies must process your data fairly and lawfully. We must also process data in accordance with the instruction of the relevant authority and the terms of our contract.
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling;